Getting problem in installing quicken for windows or facing problem in using quicken patch for activating it on windows OS? If yes, then here’s a guide for you. You must read this guide. If you find any problem, you can take quicken support from the webpage.
To troubleshoot the problem, you can make use of QcleaunUI utility tool. This tool is used to ensure that quicken is reinstalled properly on the device.
This utility tool is mainly meant to remove the problems related to installation and patching of software. This tool is not at all used for fixing the password or data related problems. For this, you can contact Quicken technical support phone number.
The steps to use this tool are mentioned here as under:
Download and use QcleanUI
- Take a backup of your data: If you are reluctant to open the software, then it is better to leave this step and continue to next one.
- Remove quicken: In this step, you are required to delete the ‘quicken’ completely from your computer. For this, you need to go to control panel of your computer.
- Right-click on the desktop to create a folder with name ‘Quicken’.
- Copy QcleanUI.exe file from the ‘downloads’ folder and paste it in the ‘Quicken’ folder. In case of any quicken customer support, you can contact the support team.
- Now, copy the MSICLEAN.exe file and save it in the newly created folder.
- From the new folder, double-click on ‘QcleanUI.exe.
- Tap on ‘Clear all versions’.
Note: The cleaning process may take some minutes. This is normal. You don’t need to worry. For any information or help, call at quicken tech support number.
- Tap ‘Quit’ to end the process.
Renaming of folders
- Follow on-screen instructions to fetch hidden files and folders. Sometimes, you won’t find the folder which you want to rename even after selecting ‘Hidden files and folders’ option. If this happens, continue changing the names of one which is appearing on screen.
- From C; drive under program data folder, click on ‘Quicken’ and select ‘Rename’ option by right-clicking on it. Change the name and click ‘Enter’.
- If you have quicken 2018 installed in PC, then you need to go to C:\program then to quicken.
- Repeat steps from 2nd onwards for each user on your PC.
- Go to ‘Program files and click on ‘Quicken installation folder’. Rename this folder by giving a unique name to it. Press ‘Enter’.
- The new folder may sometimes not appear on the screen depending on the system configurations. So there is nothing to worry, just move to next step.
- Power cycle your computer and reinstall the Quicken software. For any type of help or query, you can visit the support page.
- You need a network connection for downloading and installing an updated version of Quicken in the computer.
Important: Once the software gets downloaded successfully into the computer, you need to open the folder. You may be prompted to run the .exe. File on the computer. Click to continue. If some files related to quicken are already existing in your system, then no need to re-write them. Just open the file and locate existing files.
Quicken Chat Support | Quicken Com Support | Quicken Help